Carole's Baby Knits Forum Forum Index Carole's Baby Knits Forum
a place to discuss Carole's knitting patterns

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Five Pound Baby Cardigan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carole's Baby Knits Forum Forum Index -> Baby's Raglan Sweater
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colin.upham

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:01 pm    Post subject: Five Pound Baby Cardigan Reply with quote

first I love your patterns. The knitting group at our church is using them to make sweaters for a local group that helps less fortunate mothers and babies.

My question is on the sweater mentioned above. I am trying my hand at this one but just was wondering if you had a measurement of the button band from the top to the bottom or even a measurement from button hole to button hole? I guess it's the engineer in me, haha.

Also one change I made to the patterns is that we make the button hole on both button bands, that way it can be for a boy or girl and the buttons will be placed exactly the same. you just place your button over one of the holes and it matches up to the one on the other side if that makes sense.

Thanks again,

Colin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carole's Baby Knits Forum Forum Index -> Baby's Raglan Sweater All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: